INDICE

Translate

sábado, 7 de enero de 2017

TRAVEL ALONE NYC

Hi Sponners!  

How are you? In this ocassion I'm going to talk about my last travel  to NY.

That was last August and visited Brooklyn and Manhattan for 3 weeks, yes, alone!

My first week was in Brooklyn, amazing quarter! Vintage shops, altenative people and markets. My favorite day in brooklyn was when i was in an international food market in East River Park. You can taste diferent food and eat it over the grass with amazing sights of Manghattan.

After that, I had to go to Manhattan to start a business course close to Madison Square Garden and lived in a residence of students with sights to Empire State Building.  

One of the think I liked more was lived music in the street, you can heard all kinds of music and see famous people in all corners! I went to Blue Note, is one of the best live blues pub in NYC

I hated the food, It's horrible, all has sauce and is difficult to find vegetables, in spite of that, NY is perfect!

And you, have you ever been in NY?




Here a link with recomendations to do in NYC

https://www.thrillist.com/lifestyle/new-york/18-actually-fun-things-to-do-alone-in-nyc

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario